WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All machines covered with 6 months warranty, since the date of the issued invoice only for the mechanical parts according to the terms and the conditions of the warranty. This warranty does NOT cover any damage or malfunction on ALL electric parts (electric motor, electric board, cables, connectors and plugs etc) of the machine. Warranty is not valid when damages and malfunctions caused by reasons and actions not related to the operation of the machine (natural disasters, terrorism, actions of violence, weather conditions, all kinds of accidents etc) and by improper use of the product. The warranty is not applicable in case that the client for any reason does not complete the basic training for the proper operation and maintenance of the machine that provided by KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD and therefore KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD will have no liability of any kind to the client. The warranty is also not applicable where self repair is made, the machines or the pumps are opened and /or parts are replaced by the client and from sources other than KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD, warranty is not valid if the machines are modified or any part of the machines is dismantled by the customer or by any not authorized by KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD person or company. Warranty is not valid for all disposable/consumable parts of the machine.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1) The client must use the machine according to the instructions that described on the booklet of instructions and according to the instructions and the training that provided by KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD or by KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD authorized partners.
2) The machine must be operated and maintained only by technical people that have received the basic training from KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD concerning the correct and proper operation and maintenance of the machine.
3) It is strictly prohibited any update or modification of the machine by the client or by anyone who is not authorized by KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD.
4) Whichever malfunction or undesirable sound that coming from the machine must be reported to KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD and to KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD local partner immediately.
5) It is not allowed any repair or adjustment of the machine by the client or by any unauthorized from KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD and without the permission of KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD in write.
6) For damages and malfunctions which caused because the people of the client didn't act according all above restrictions warranty is not valid.
7) Warranty does not cover the rubber hoses and all disposable/consumable parts of the machine such as elastic gaskets, valves, piston heads, transmission clutch and disk, belts, filters etc as they described and determined by KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD.
8) Warranty does not cover electric parts and components that damaged because of any kind of electrical shortcut, contact with water, insufficient electrical supply, and interruptions of the electric supply and overloading of the electric supply network.
9) Warranty cover only the cost of the defected parts as per the warranty terms and conditions.
10) The prices of the spare parts and the labor time of the replacement are decided and indicated by our company.
11) Warranty does not cover damages that caused from the supply to the machine inappropriate mix design or inappropriate admixtures.
12) In case of any mechanical problem or other issue in the machine the machine must be transferred on the cost of the customer to the facilities of KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD for inspection and/or repair and it is upon in the strict decision of KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD if the machine must be transferred to another location for the same purpose or remain at the customer site and only when KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD will consider that the conditions allow such inspection or repair in another place different to KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD facilities.
In any case of any violation or non-conformation by the client of any term or condition of the warranty the warranty is not applicable and valid.
The liability of KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD is limited and only for the cost of the defected parts. KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD shall not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of production, loss of income or contract, loss of goodwill or for indirect or consequential or incidental loss or damage of any kind whatsoever. In no event KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD shall be liable for any claims or loss having a value higher than the original purchase price of the defected parts. KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD reserves the right to alter or terminate the warranty program for any part or units not already covered under the warranty policy.
The discretion of KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD in extending warranty is final and no buyer can dispute for the same.
KAPPA ENGINEERING PVT LTD